Adaptive Clinical Systems® is an eClinical Technology Solutions provider and “Problem-Solver” providing EDC to CTMS integration and data flow improvements in your clinical trials.
Experience True Interoperability
Through our innovative Adaptive eClinical Bus® solution, our focus is on helping improve clinical trial operations through interoperability. The Adaptive eClinical Bus® gives our clients the freedom to choose the best eClinical tools of any third-party or proprietary systems while enjoying the benefits of a fully integrated system.
Freedom to Choose the Best Clinical Trial Tools
The Adaptive eClinical Bus includes “connectors” for leading clinical trial software from well-known vendors such as Bioclinica, Medidata, and Clinical Conductor; open source clinical trial tools such as OpenClinica and Clinovo; and popular EMR/EHR tools from EPIC, PointClickCare, and others.
Leverage Your Proprietary Systems
Leverage your proven, internally-developed and proprietary systems and retain your competitive edge. Adaptive Clinical’s eClinical Bus can easily integrate your technology into an interoperable, efficient, and accurate clinical trials system that streamlines your processes and improves data reliability.
Use Adaptive Clinical’s Tools
Don’t have tools or don’t want to go to the expense of acquiring them? Adaptive Clinical includes class-leading open source tools that will provide you with all of the functionality you need to easily and quickly get started. Use all of Adaptive Clinical’s tools, or replace some or all of them with your own.
Clinical Management Analysis Tools
Analysis tools such as Spotfire and Qlik, statistical tools such as SAS and SPSS, and clinical trial management tools (CTMS) such as Clinical Conductor and IMPACT are all easily connected to the Adaptive eClinical Bus for improved clinical data integration.
Adaptive Rules Engine
Apply your clinical “know-how” to build clinical intelligence into your system and minimize the risks of human error that come with re-entering data from multiple sources. You can further customize rules by building clinical derivations and data thresholds, making efficient use of subject matter experts on your staff.
A single source of data ensures access to the most up-to-date real-time information. Information is securely shared between systems and solutions. Automatic data checks, validation rules, and optional data-coding features save time and significantly reduce data entry errors resulting from paper CRF’s.
No Capital Investment & Minimal IT Involvement
Our platform is available “hosted” for rapid deployment to as many sites as needed without any IT involvement and with the lowest TOC. You pay for access only while your study is in progress, thus enabling you to maintain little to no IT overhead between studies. An optional turnkey packaged software license is also available, if mandated by the sponsor.
Maintain Regulatory Compliance & Oversight
Rest easy: All data – yours and your sponsor’s – are housed in the strictest compliance with all privacy and security provisions of HIPAA, GxP, and 21 CFR Part-11. Furthermore, detailed audit logs and reports empower your DM and QA staff to maintain rigorous oversight of all data at any time.
Rapid Study Startup
Most studies can be set up and operational in less than two weeks using the system’s robust study setup tool. Or, if you prefer, you can import your existing eCRF templates using MS Excel or let us build your most complex field validation rules using our rules-editor.
CONNECTORS TO INTEGRATE YOUR TOOLS
Integrate proprietary and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) tools and leverage your existing in-house investments, enabling you the freedom to choose the best tools for your study without the need for complex and expensive integration projects. The Adaptive eClinical Bus easily integrates all leading EDC (eg, Medidata, Bioclinica, OpenClinica, etc.), CTMS (eg, IMPACT, Biooptronics, etc.), and Medical Imaging and Analysis tools (eg, Siemens, mint Lesion, etc.).
- Easily track and maintain events and visits in complex studies
- Single-source subject information avoids data duplication
- View study progress in one integrated dashboard
- Tightly integrate patient and investigator reimbursements with eCRF creations in your EDC
Rapid Study Startup
- Quickly identify subjects that meet study inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Directly import demographic information
- Easily map routine visit data into eCRF’s
Seamless Web & Voice Interface
- Reduce transcription errors and avoid complicated data imports/exports
- Easily relay randomization information from IVR/IWRS to EDC/CTMS
- Aggregate ePRO reports as single eCRF in EDC
Reduce Data Management Overhead
- Maintain 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance across all interconnected modules
- Eliminate the need for source data verification
- Streamline risk-based Monitoring and eliminate unnecessary site visits
- Single source of imaging data
- Native support for both DICOM and proprietary imaging standards
- Support for Criteria ranging from RECIST through mWHO and Cheson
Leverage Real-Time Analytics
- Adaptive eClinical Bus enables continuous updates
- Real-time views of study data
- Easily set up a live link to your sponsor for study data transmissions
Direct Data Capture
- Direct integration with medical device data collectors
- Capture device calibration information in eCRF’s at the time of evaluation
- Seamlessly integrate with lab instruments