Collaborate with your sponsor through Data Transparency
Your sponsors expect their partners to be best in class. To keep a competitive edge, it takes more than just delivering clinical trial services well. You must do it better – faster – smarter. Smarter means eliminating manual processes, data silos, and errors. What about giving them the freedom to choose the best tools and eSources for their study without the need for complex and expensive integration projects or extra training on your part?
Key Drivers to Improve Data Interoperability in Decentralized Clinical Trials
Sponsors, CROs, eClinical partners, and sites all struggle with data interoperability, even though the tools that they use may have APIs; they have the data, but they can’t make it all work together. With the advent of new Digital Health Technologies (DHTs) and expanding use of EMR/EHR and eSources, the pharmaceutical industry has witnessed tens of millions of data points being captured per study in very short time periods. Download Whitepaper.
Overview: Imagine the Interoperability
For more than a decade, Adaptive Clinical Systems has delivered a data interoperability solution for clinical trials. With the intelligent middleware of the Adaptive eClinical Bus®, customers can add new systems while still retaining legacy data sources to maintain flexibility in selecting the best partners for any given trial. View the Brochure.
CROs Need Interoperability
For more than a decade, the experts at Adaptive Clinical Systems have provided proven technology that allows you to quickly go from integration to interoperability across all eClinical tools. With Adaptive Clinical, you are able to meet Sponsors needs, and position your CRO competitively while cost effectively managing resources and saving time.
- Adaptive DataVIEW for real-time analysis for risk management, oversight, enrollment, financial management and meaningful reporting
- Rapid study start-up using our robust study setup tool
- The sophisticated Adaptive Rules Engine that intelligently moves and transforms data
- The Adaptive eClinical Bus that leverages a re-usable connector library that includes APIs for eClinical vendors and EMR/EHR solutions covering 90% of all data generated in clinical trials
- Secure and accurate data through automatic data checks, validation rules and optional data-coding features that save time and reduce errors
- Peace of mind knowing that your data is housed in the strictest compliance with all privacy and security provisions and detailed audit logs