Adaptive Clinical Systems was amongst a number of innovative companies that exhibited at the Pennsylvania Bio’s “Life Sciences Future” Conference held in Philadelphia. The conference was very well attended by entreneurs and small to mid-size companies engaged in propelling the local Life Sciences ecosystem forward.
The speakers addressed the full range of topics from regulatory (Margaret Hamburg, M.D., Commissioner, FDA) through to an inspiring story by Peter DeComo, Chairman & CEO, ALung Technologies on the direct impact that the Life Sciences industry ultimately makes in the life of a patient.
The Adaptive eClinical Bus® was very well received and proved that innovations in technology have become very important in Life Sciences – particularly as it relates to managing and maintaing large volumes of data during research, preclinical as well as clinical phases of drug and device development. The ability to seamlessly integrate with lab instrumentation or remote medical devices and automatically flowing pertinent elements to EDC as well as the connectivity between EMRs and IRT were topics of discussion at the Adaptive Booth.
Adaptive Clinical Systems, a global life sciences technology company offers a simple, secure, validated, compliant (CFR 21-Part 11 and GxP) and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration.
The Adaptive eClinical Bus® , a cloud-based hosted service, will integrate with yours, ours or any EDC, CTMS, ePRO/IWRS, Medical Imaging, Analytics, Data Acquisition Systems and EHR/EMR to reduce error and speed data management for any size study:
Key benefits of the Adaptive eClinical Bus include:
Fully Compliant and Secure Integration
- Pre-existing connectors to over a dozen commercial and open source eClinical software products make study ramp-up a breeze
- The secure Adaptive private cloud and hosting guarantees privacy and data security
- A pay-as-you-go subscription model allows you to lease capabilities and modules based on needs of a specific study protocol only when and for how long they are needed (weeks, months or years)
- Adaptive’s scalable EDC is available at no cost when you license the eClinical Bus.
Full Training and Support
- Training available directly from Adaptive Clinical as well as one of our current partners
- 24/7 support
We would love to see you at a Life Sciences Future Conference! In the meantime, if you would like to set up a private discussion with our CEO, Sina Adibi, click here to let us know.