Complete the form to the left and let us know how Adaptive Clinical Systems can help you integrate your clinical trials data.
Schedule a Demo
In less that 30 minutes, we can show you how you can easily and quickly integrate all of your clinical trials data, reducing the burden of costly manual data re-entry and improving your study results. Give us a call or complete the form to the left to set up a convenient time to see how the eClinical Bus can help you perform your studies faster, better, and more cost-effectively.
1175 Marlkress Rd.
Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034
The Adaptive eClinical Bus leverages trusted open-source components and global delivery models. The service is scalable and flexible to meet your specific data integration needs and budget restrictions and requires no capital investment with minimal IT involvement.
A pay-as-you-go subscription model allows you to lease capabilities and modules based on the needs of a specific study protocol only when and for how long (weeks, months, years) you need them. You pay for access only while your study is in progress, enabling you to maintain little or no IT overhead between studies.
The Adaptive Scalable EDC is available for hosting smaller studies for use as a data monitoring and trial management dashboard, or for data consolidation for larger multi-EDC studies. It is available already integrated with the eClinical Bus, or you can replace it with your preferred EDC solution.
Our Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP).
It's a cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA