In our new white paper titled: The Pursuit of Interoperability within Today’s Clinical Trials” we discuss how well-organized, clearly-defined, thoroughly documented, and easily-accessible data contribute significantly towards the success of a drug or device trial in all stages of development.
Interested in learning how to improve the
interoperability of your clinical trials?
Adaptive Clinical Systems, a global life sciences technology company offers a simple, secure, validated, compliant (CFR 21-Part 11 and GxP) and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration.
The Adaptive eClinical BusTM, a cloud-based hosted service, will integrate with yours, ours or any EDC, CTMS, ePRO/IWRS, Medical Imaging, Analytics, Data Acquisition Systems and EHR/EMR to reduce error and speed data management for any size study:
Key benefits of the Adaptive eClinical Bus include:
Fully Compliant and Secure Integration
- Pre-existing connectors to over a dozen commercial and open source eClinical software products make study ramp-up a breeze
- The secure Adaptive private cloud and hosting guarantees privacy and data security
- A pay-as-you-go subscription model allows you to lease capabilities and modules based on needs of a specific study protocol only when and for how long they are needed (weeks, months or years)
- Adaptive’s scalable EDC is available at no cost when you license the eClinical Bus.
Full Training and Support
- Training available directly from Adaptive Clinical as well as one of our current partners
- 24/7 support