Adaptive Clinical Systems is pleased to be an exhibitor in Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Ninth Annual SCOPE Summit 2018, being held February 13-215, 2018 in Orlando, Florida.
The 9th Annual SCOPE Summit, taking place February 13-15, 2018 in Orlando, FL, will offer three stimulating days of in-depth discussions in 18 different conferences, 3 plenary keynote sessions, and the ever-popular interactive breakout discussions focused on advances and innovative solutions in all aspects of clinical trial planning, management and operations: Site Selection and Management, Patient Engagement, Recruitment and Retention, Protocol Optimization, Feasibility, Data Strategy & Analytics, Sensors and Wearables, Project Management, Outsourcing, Forecasting, Resource Management and Capacity Planning, Budgeting and Contracting, Quality (QbD) in Trial Conduct, Risk-Based Monitoring, Post-Marketing Studies, Observational Research, Clinical Supply Chain, and Precision Medicine.
- Protocol Development, Global Site Selection, Feasibility and Site Management
- Enrollment Planning and Patient Recruitment
- Clinical Trial Forecasting, Budgeting and Contracting
- Mastering an Outsourcing Strategy
- Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring-Part 1
- Clinical Data Strategy and Analytics
- NEW Sensors, Wearables and Digital Biomarkers in Clinical Trials
- Late Stage Research and Observational Studies
- Biospecimen, Central Lab and Technology for Precision Medicine Trials
- Improving Site-Study Activation and Performance
- Patient Engagement, Enrollment and Retention through Communities and Technology
- NEW Resource Management and Capacity Planning for Clinical Trials
- Managing Outsourced Clinical Trials
- Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring-Part 2
- NEW Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Research
- Clinical Technology and Innovation
- Leveraging Real World Data for Clinical and Observational Research
- NEW Clinical Supply Management
Visit www.scopesummit.com for detailed program information. To register, go to https://chidb.com/reg/SCOPE/reg.asp or call Cambridge Healthtech Institute directly at 781-972-5400 and ask for Registration.
About Adaptive Clinical Systems
Adaptive Clinical Systems offers a unique, simple, secure, validated, compliant, and cost-effective innovative solution for clinical data integration and interoperability. The cloud-based innovative Adaptive eClinical Bus® solution integrates clinical study data from multiple systems and platforms — EDC, eCOA, CTMS, Medical Imaging, IRT, analytical/data visualization systems and others — to ensure accurate and efficient transfer of clinical data for any study of any complexity while going well beyond simple and difficult to scale integration to full, real-time interoperability.
The award-winning Adaptive eClinical Bus software includes “connectors” for many leading clinical trial software tools from well-known vendors such as Omnicomm, Medidata, BioClinica, and Clinical Conductor to open source clinical trial tools such as OpenClinica and Clinovo. Connectors can also leverage internally-developed and proprietary systems and help customers retain their competitive edge. Adaptive Clinical’s eClinical Bus® can easily integrate technology into an interoperable, efficient, and accurate clinical trials system that streamlines processes and improves data reliability and offers the freedom to choose the best eClinical tools of any third-party or proprietary systems while enjoying all the benefits of a fully integrated system.
Please contact me if you plan to attend and would like to learn more about Adaptive Clinical Systems or schedule a live demo of our revolutionary interoperability platform, featuring integration with your eClinical Trial software.