Adaptive Clinical Systems is pleased to be an exhibitor in Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Ninth Annual SCOPE Summit 2018, being held February 13-215, 2018 in Orlando, Florida.
The 9th Annual SCOPE Summit, taking place February 13-15, 2018 in Orlando, FL, will offer three stimulating days of in-depth discussions in 18 different conferences, 3 plenary keynote sessions, and the ever-popular interactive breakout discussions focused on advances and innovative solutions in all aspects of clinical trial planning, management and operations: Site Selection and Management, Patient Engagement, Recruitment and Retention, Protocol Optimization, Feasibility, Data Strategy & Analytics, Sensors and Wearables, Project Management, Outsourcing, Forecasting, Resource Management and Capacity Planning, Budgeting and Contracting, Quality (QbD) in Trial Conduct, Risk-Based Monitoring, Post-Marketing Studies, Observational Research, Clinical Supply Chain, and Precision Medicine.
- Protocol Development, Global Site Selection, Feasibility and Site Management
- Enrollment Planning and Patient Recruitment
- Clinical Trial Forecasting, Budgeting and Contracting
- Mastering an Outsourcing Strategy
- Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring-Part 1
- Clinical Data Strategy and Analytics
- NEW Sensors, Wearables and Digital Biomarkers in Clinical Trials
- Late Stage Research and Observational Studies
- Biospecimen, Central Lab and Technology for Precision Medicine Trials
- Improving Site-Study Activation and Performance
- Patient Engagement, Enrollment and Retention through Communities and Technology
- NEW Resource Management and Capacity Planning for Clinical Trials
- Managing Outsourced Clinical Trials
- Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring-Part 2
- NEW Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Research
- Clinical Technology and Innovation
- Leveraging Real World Data for Clinical and Observational Research
- NEW Clinical Supply Management
Visit www.scopesummit.com for detailed program information. To register, go to https://chidb.com/reg/SCOPE/reg.asp or call Cambridge Healthtech Institute directly at 781-972-5400 and ask for Registration.
About Adaptive Clinical Systems
Adaptive Clinical Systems is a US-based eClinical Technology Solutions provider and “Problem-Solver” founded by the original development team for a major eClinical informatics provider. On average our staff members have 15+ years of experience with eClinical informatics development and integration, regulatory compliance and systems validation, proprietary systems integration, and rapid, precise, and cost-efficient project implementation. With our Adaptive eClinical Bus® solution, our focus is on helping improve clinical trial operations through interoperability.
Please contact me if you plan to attend and would like to learn more about Adaptive Clinical Systems or schedule a live demo of our revolutionary interoperability platform, featuring integration with your eClinical Trial software.