Join Adaptive Clinical System at Booth #540, at the SCDM 2017 Annual Conference in Orlando, FL, on September 24-27, 2017, to discuss over 20 topics impacting clinical trial research today. Topics range from how to leverage EDC/CTMS in global studies to how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in the data management of oncology studies. Additional topics include:
- Emerging Trends in Clinical Data Capture and Clinical Research Technologies
- Optimal Use of Today’s Data Management Tools When Monitoring a Clinical Site
- Fail-Safe Central Data Monitoring in RBM – How Do We Achieve It?
- Handling Imaging Data and New Imaging Criterias
- Study Medication Compliance Data Collection Challenges
- Ensure Drug Adherence Monitoring and Improvement Using Electronic Devices
- And more!
Adaptive Clinical continues to contribute to the SCDM conference annually, supporting the round table of networking and ideas – especially where the focus s on improving the interoperability of clinical trials.
Interested in optimizing your clinical trial data? Learn about our Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution.
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
The Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) is a non-profit, international organization of 2,200+ members, created to advance the discipline of Clinical Data Management. SCDM strives to become the discipline’s world leading advocate.
The Society also produces some key publications:
- The award-winning standard Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP©)
- The quarterly digital peer-reviewed journal Data Basics and
- The bi-monthly e-newsletter Data Connections