We are pleased to share that Adaptive Clinical Systems will attend this year’s ASCO Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from June 2nd through June 6th. The Annual Meeting brings together 30,000 oncology professionals from around the world to discuss state-of-the-art treatment modalities, new therapies, and ongoing controversies in the field….
Staying updated on trends and technologies in clinical trials is a top priority for us at Adaptive Clinical Systems. After all, understanding the needs of our clients and offering solutions to address their interoperability challenges is at the core of what we do. Likewise, we will be attending the DIA 2017 Annual Meeting (BOOTH…
Adaptive Clinical Systems is excited to participate in this year’s CBI Imaging in Clinical Trials Summit. This year’s topics are focused on leveraging imaging data to optimize clinical trials and navigate the regulatory submission process. As participant’s, the top reasons to attend include: Explore key elements in protocol design with imaging…
Adaptive Clinical Systems is pleased to announce that it’s interoperability platform for clinical trials, the Adaptive eClinical Bus®, is now fully connected to the fast-growing medical imaging management software, Intelemage. Founded in 2007, Intelemage powers medical image file sharing in clinical trials as well as for hospitals, physicians, life sciences…
About the Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
Discover how to easily improve your clinical trial data integration and increase the efficiency of your operation, from shortened setup times to streamlined process improvements. Click here to learn more or contact us today.