Adaptive Clinical Systems is pleased to announce that it’s interoperability platform for clinical trials, the Adaptive eClinical Bus®, is now fully connected to the fast-growing medical imaging management software, Intelemage. Founded in 2007, Intelemage powers medical image file sharing in clinical trials as well as for hospitals, physicians, life sciences…
Adaptive Clinical Systems, known for its eClinical Bus solution that offers a secure, validated, compliant, and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration, is pleased to announce its partnership with Mint Medical’s mintLesion™ software, making it fully compatible with the latest release – mintLesionTM 3.1. How does the Adaptive eClinical Bus…
Adaptive Clinical’s eClinical Bus® Solution now integrates with Bioclinica’s OnPoint Direct Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) to help clinical trial operations optimize their interoperability. This pairing of data management systems delivers a fully comprehensive clinical trial solution without the extensive setup time or capital investment. The validated data integration technology…
With increasing market interest in clinical trial data system interoperability and integration, Adaptive Clinical Systems was in attendance at the eSource Stakeholders Group Meeting held on March 18th, 2016 in Silver Springs Maryland. This conference has a long tradition of uniting key players from the private equity, venture capital, and…
About the Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
Discover how to easily improve your clinical trial data integration and increase the efficiency of your operation, from shortened setup times to streamlined process improvements. Click here to learn more or contact us today.