Excellent use case for data interoperability. See how Australia’s quest to find cures and prevent and better manage dementia will be turbocharged.
We’re back from DIA 2018 and enjoyed a few key topics that are getting attention now as we approach a new era in healthcare. Here’s our takeaway on the keynote “Opioid Epidemic.” Nora Volkow M.D., Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) at the National Institutes of Health, delivered…
About the Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
Discover how to easily improve your clinical trial data integration and increase the efficiency of your operation, from shortened setup times to streamlined process improvements. Click here to learn more or contact us today.