Visit Adaptive Clinical at SCOPE Summit 2018, Feb. 12-15, at BOOTH # 812 Adaptive Clinical Systems is pleased to be an exhibitor in Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Ninth Annual SCOPE Summit 2018, being held February 13-215, 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The 9th Annual SCOPE Summit, taking place February 13-15, 2018 in Orlando, FL….
Adaptive Clinical Systems is pleased to be an exhibitor in Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Ninth Annual SCOPE Summit 2018, being held February 13-215, 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The 9th Annual SCOPE Summit, taking place February 13-15, 2018 in Orlando, FL, will offer three stimulating days of in-depth discussions in 18 different conferences,…
Adaptive Clinical is pleased to join other industry leaders and experts at OmniComm Systems’ 7th Annual Innovation Forum. The annual gathering is scheduled for October 19-20 in Fort Lauderdale. This year, in honor of their 20th year anniversary, OmniComm created a dynamic agenda, exploring the evolving requirements of the life…
Join Adaptive Clinical System at Booth #540, at the SCDM 2017 Annual Conference in Orlando, FL, on September 24-27, 2017, to discuss over 20 topics impacting clinical trial research today. Topics range from how to leverage EDC/CTMS in global studies to how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in the data management of oncology…
About the Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
Discover how to easily improve your clinical trial data integration and increase the efficiency of your operation, from shortened setup times to streamlined process improvements. Click here to learn more or contact us today.