Join us at the DIA 2016 Annual Meeting, on June 26-30 in Philadelphia, PA to meet with Adaptive Clinical representatives and learn more about how you can improve the interoperability of your clinical trial operation.
Visit Us at Booth #735
Interested in optimizing your clinical trial data? Learn about our Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution.
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
About DIA 2016
DIA 2016 is the largest global interdisciplinary event that brings together key thought leaders and innovators from industry, academia, regulatory and government agencies, health, patient, and philanthropic organizations from around the globe – and across all disciplines involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of health care products.