A Successful Exhibition for Adaptive Clinical at the SCDM 2015 Annual Conference in Washington, DC – August 21, 2015
This year, Adaptive Clinical was among a record-breaking attendance of over 740 participants who participated in this year’s Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) Annual Conference on September 20th through 23rd in Washington, DC. That is the highest number in the history of SCDM’s Annual Conferences. It’s a testament to the growing interest in the field, and opportunity to improve the way clinical trial data is managed, shared, and integrated.
As an innovator in clinical data management, Adaptive Clinical Systems exhibited at Booth #507 and held live demonstrations of fluid interoperability between popular systems commonly used today:
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Electronic Medical or Health Records (EMR/EHR)
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Medical Imaging
- Interactive Web Response System (IWRS)
- Analytical/Data Visualization Systems
- Electronic Trial Master FIle (eTMF)
Highlighted in the presentations was the Adaptive eClinical Bus, a cloud-based hosted service, that integrates with your EDC, CTMS, ePRO/IWRS, Medical Imaging, Analytics, Data Acquisition Systems and EHR/EMR to reduce error and increase the speed of your data management for any size study.
Key benefits of the Adaptive eClinical Bus include:
- A scalable EDC is available at no cost when you license the eClinical Bus
- A pay-as-you-go subscription model, flexible to your specific study protocol
Trust in a Fully Validated Service
- Fully compliant with FDA CFR 21-Part 11 and other regulatory guidelines (HIPAA, GxP)
- Continual software, technology, and service updates in a fully validated environment
- Fastest study setup and most robust protocol integration for studies of varying complexity
Contact Adaptive Clinical for more information about this revolutionary validated tool that will improve the efficiency of your data integration.