Come join Adaptive Clinical Systems at this year’s Clinical Trial Innovation Summit from May 7th through May 9th.
ABOUT THE CLINICAL TRIAL INNOVATION SUMMIT
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Clinical Trial Innovation Summit brings together 250 leaders from across pharma, biotech and academia for the perfect blend of high quality presentations and intimate networking. Through case studies, interactive discussions and an active exhibit hall, the summit delivers the real-world experiences and best practices needed to optimize clinical trial management. Presentations span across the most complex areas of trial management, including patient recruitment, site selection, data integration, leveraging existing data sources, mobile technologies, project management, outsourcing, vendor management, budgeting and contracting, quality (QbD) in trial conduct and risk-based monitoring.
2018 Program Highlights
- Understand the recent ICH E6 R2 changes with compliance strategy from leaders at EMD Serono, Merck, and Gilead.
- Discover new ways to increase lasting patient engagement from Eli Lilly and the Greater Gift Initiative.
- Learn how Pfizer, Bayer, and Wake Forest use big data analytics, machine learning, and AI to optimize clinical trial design.
- Hear from large, mid-sized, and small organizations on how to successfully implement a clinical QMS and RBM plan with case studies from Samumed, Boston Scientific, and Horizon Pharma.
- Gain insight from leaders in outsourcing from both Sponsor and CRO discuss the impact of ICH E6 R2 on oversight.
- Navigate new digital tech with leaders from Otsuka, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda, and Sunovion.
Sina Adibi is the CEO of Adaptive Clinical Systems and a veteran of Pharma and Health IT industry.
About Adaptive Clinical Systems
Adaptive Clinical Systems offers a unique, simple, secure, validated, compliant, and cost-effective innovative solution for clinical data integration and interoperability. The cloud-based innovative Adaptive eClinical Bus® solution integrates clinical study data from multiple systems and platforms — EDC, eCOA, CTMS, Medical Imaging, IRT, analytical/data visualization systems and others — to ensure accurate and efficient transfer of clinical data for any study of any complexity while going well beyond simple and difficult to scale integration to full, real-time interoperability.
The award-winning Adaptive eClinical Bus software includes “connectors” for many leading clinical trial software tools from well-known vendors such as Omnicomm, Medidata, BioClinica, and Clinical Conductor to open source clinical trial tools such as OpenClinica and Clinovo. Connectors can also leverage internally-developed and proprietary systems and help customers retain their competitive edge. Adaptive Clinical’s eClinical Bus® can easily integrate technology into an interoperable, efficient, and accurate clinical trials system that streamlines processes and improves data reliability and offers the freedom to choose the best eClinical tools of any third-party or proprietary systems while enjoying all the benefits of a fully integrated system.