Come join Adaptive Clinical Systems at this year’s Clinical Trial Innovation Summit from May 7th through May 9th.
ABOUT THE CLINICAL TRIAL INNOVATION SUMMIT
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Clinical Trial Innovation Summit brings together 250 leaders from across pharma, biotech and academia for the perfect blend of high quality presentations and intimate networking. Through case studies, interactive discussions and an active exhibit hall, the summit delivers the real-world experiences and best practices needed to optimize clinical trial management. Presentations span across the most complex areas of trial management, including patient recruitment, site selection, data integration, leveraging existing data sources, mobile technologies, project management, outsourcing, vendor management, budgeting and contracting, quality (QbD) in trial conduct and risk-based monitoring.
2018 Program Highlights
- Understand the recent ICH E6 R2 changes with compliance strategy from leaders at EMD Serono, Merck, and Gilead.
- Discover new ways to increase lasting patient engagement from Eli Lilly and the Greater Gift Initiative.
- Learn how Pfizer, Bayer, and Wake Forest use big data analytics, machine learning, and AI to optimize clinical trial design.
- Hear from large, mid-sized, and small organizations on how to successfully implement a clinical QMS and RBM plan with case studies from Samumed, Boston Scientific, and Horizon Pharma.
- Gain insight from leaders in outsourcing from both Sponsor and CRO discuss the impact of ICH E6 R2 on oversight.
- Navigate new digital tech with leaders from Otsuka, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda, and Sunovion.
Sina Adibi is the CEO of Adaptive Clinical Systems and a veteran of Pharma and Health IT industry.
About Adaptive Clinical Systems
Adaptive Clinical Systems is a US-based eClinical Technology Solutions provider and “Problem-Solver” founded by the original development team for a major eClinical informatics provider. On average our staff members have 15+ years of experience with eClinical informatics development and integration, regulatory compliance and systems validation, proprietary systems integration, and rapid, precise, and cost-efficient project implementation. With our Adaptive eClinical Bus® solution, our focus is on helping improve clinical trial operations through interoperability.